SPAY AND NEUTER PROGRAMS
Participating Veterinarian Hospitals and Clinics:
- Greenville Humane Society
- Foothills Vetinary Hospital
- Greenville County Animal Care
- The Cat Clinic of Greenville
- Hillcrest Animal Hospital
How to purchase Speak for Animals spay/neuter programs:
IMPORTANT: You must call the vet and schedule your appointment. Voucher must accompany animal to the surgery appointment or vet or services will not be rendered.
Spay and Neuter Programs Details:
This program was designed for households that otherwise do not qualify for our Government Assistance/Disability/Low-Income, Fix-A-Pit or Spay-Mania programs (see below for qualifiers). Full payment of $70.00 includes one spay or neuter for a dog or cat.
Government Assistance/Disability/Low-Income Program – Dog or Cat: $25.00 with proof of assistance.
Designed for household that are receiving government assistance (disability payments, food stamps, social security, Medicaid/Medicare, unemployment), or qualify as Low-Income based on HUD Income Limits Documentation System
- Payment of $25.00 includes one spay or neuter for a dog or cat.
- Proof of assistance is required with a completed Spay/Neuter Request and Release form.
- Full payment of $25.00 includes one spay or neuter for a dog or cat.
This program is designed specifically for pit bull and pit bull mixbreeds. Due to the overwhelming number of pit bull and pit bull mixes being euthanized in shelters, we created this program to be affordable to most everyone. We want to help put an end to useless deaths of a wonderful, but often misunderstood breed.
Feral (Untamed) Cat Program (individual humane trape and ear tips): $10
Rabies and Distemper shots included. This program is for use of FERAL CATS ONLY and all cats using this programs will have one EAR TIPPED. ALL surgeries will be performed at Greenville County Animal Care Clinic, 328 Furman Hall Rd, Greenville, SC 29609. Cats MUST be dropped off INDIVIDUALLY in a HUMANE TRAP. If the cat is not deemed to be feral by the clinic, you may be required to pay full price for cat spay/neuter. Monday - Thursday from 9:00am - 11:30am. NO exceptions.
Vaccinations: $5.00 Rabies, $5.00 Distemper
(DA2PPV/FVRCP)Vaccinations are administered at the time of surgery, if needed. Speak for Animals does not offer vaccinations unless they are in conjunction with one of our spay/neuter programs. Our mission is to reduce the number of unwanted dogs and cats, and senseless euthanasia of healthy companion animals.·
Spay-Mania (Once monthly, limited availability)
Spay-Mania is a one a month program that is offered to West Greenville (29611) residents and is based on availability. Please contact us at email@example.com for additional information and to see if you qualify.
Pre-Spay/Neuter: Important Points to Remember.
- No food after 7PM the night before the surgery and no water after 10PM.
- Please bring cats in a carrier.
- Please bring proof of vaccinations, if applicable (required if your animal is not receive vaccinations with spay/neuter).
- Please drop off your animal at the assigned time and pick them up at the assigned time.
- Please treat our veterinarians with the utmost respect. They are providing these services to us at a reduced cost and a critical to our ability to continue to offer low cost spay/neuter services in the community.